INDALO is located in a side street in Krakow’s Old Town, where countless churches, statues, and mansions stand as testaments to over a thousand years of Polish history. Plus there’s the enormous town square – the largest in Europe. Just a few minutes’ walk from Wawel Castle and the atmospheric Kazimierz Jewish District.
Old Town is a great choice for travellers interested in food, restaurants and history.
- Main Square – 6 minutes walk /600 m/
- Wawel Royal Castle – 4 minutes walk /400 m/
- Kazimierz Jewish District – 12 minutes walk /1,2 km/
- Philharmonic – 3 minutes walk / 300 m/
- National Museum of Krakow – 6 minutes walk /600 m/
- Schindler Factory Museum – 20 minutes walk /2,4 km/
Distances to the usefull places:
- Main Railway Station – 20 minutes walk /1,8 km/
- Bus Station – 25 minutes walk /2,2 km/
- International Airport Kraków-Balice – 20 minutes by car /9,5 km/
- Tram and bus stops – 2 minutes walk /200 m/
- Supermarket 24h– 3 minutes walk /300 m/
- Shops /a bakery, bucher shop, grocery shop/ in area of 50 m
- Post Office – 2 minutes walk /200 m/
- Cash machine – 1 minute walk /50 m/
- Exchange Office – 1 minute walk /50 m/
- Public parking – 100 m
HOW TO GET FROM
The Main Railway Station
- WALK walk takes about 20 minutes, go to Market Square, Pijarska and Florianska Streets, then go to the other side of the Market Square and behind the Town Hall Tower go to Wiślna Street for traffic lights at the Cracow Philharmonic, for which the Zwierzyniecka Street begins. Tarłowska Street is the first street on the left of Zwierzyniecka Street, then at number 15 you will find the INDALO Café where you will receive the keys to your room.
- TRAM number 2, it goes in direction of SALWATOR. Tram goes about 7 minutes. It is possible to buy tickets in machines on the board, please prepare coins. Get out on a third stop named Filharmonia. The tram will turn right, please follow the same street – ZWIERZYNIECKA, after about 300m, take the first turning on your left up stairs and go straight on until you come to the CAFE, before the gate nr 13/15. There is our reception.
The cost: – Regular, single – 2,80 zł – Half–fare, single – 1,40 zł
- TAXI from Main Station to our Hotel, depending on the rate and company it will cost from 15 to 20 zł.
The International Airport Kraków – Balice
- PUBLIC bus TRANSPORT: lines 208 and 252 and night line 902
The timetables: line 208, 252 and night line 902
The buses have the final stop next to Railway Station – Dworzec Główny Wschód. Later follow the instructions as above.
The cost: – Regular, single – 4 zł – Half–fare, single – 2 zł
The tickets can be buy from a ticket machines located on the buses (take only a cash coins mainly), at a bus stop (accepts a cash or credit or debit cards) or in case of failure of a cash machines from a driver (must have cash counted out).
- The other way to get to city centre of Krakow from Balice Airport is by taking a TRAIN, it arrives to The Main Railway Station. Access from the T1 (international) and T2 (domestic) terminals is free of charge to the train stop SHUTTLE BUS. Later follow the instructions as above.
The cost: – Single – 9 zł – Return – 16 zł
A ticket can be purchase from a ticket machines which are located on Platforms and in the train (pay by cash or credit or debit cards)
The timetable from Kraków Balice Airport Station to Central Kraków
0:18, 5:13, 6:14, 7:02, 7:51, 9:10, 10:17, 11:15, 12:08, 13:05, 14:05, 15:06, 16:11, 17:10, 17:59, 18:46, 20:20, 21:12, 22:19, 23:15
- TAXI – we can arrange a friendly taxi, it takes about 20 minutes to get to Indalo Rooms, the cost is about 90 zł.