Indalo Cafe & Rooms is located in Krakow’s Old Town, where countless churches, statues, and mansions stand as testaments to over a thousand years of Polish history. Very close to the Main Market Square, the largest in Europe and just a few minutes’ walk from Wawel Castle and the atmospheric Kazimierz Jewish District.
Old Town is a great choice for travellers interested in food, restaurants and history.
- Main Square – 6 minutes walk /600 m/
- Wawel Royal Castle – 4 minutes walk /400 m/
- Kazimierz Jewish District – 12 minutes walk /1,2 km/
- Philharmonic – 3 minutes walk / 300 m/
- National Museum of Krakow – 6 minutes walk /600 m/
- Schindler’s Factory Museum – 20 minutes walk /2,4 km/
Distances to the usefull places:
- Main Railway Station – 20min walk /1,8 km/
- Bus Station – 25min walk /2,2 km/
- International Airport Kraków-Balice – 20min by car /9,5 km/
- Tram and bus stops – 2min walk /200 m/
- Supermarket 24h– 3 min walk /300 m/
- Shops /a bakery, bucher shop, grocery shop/ in area of 50m
- Post Office – 2min walk /200 m/
- Cash machine – 1min walk /50 m/
- Exchange Office – 1min walk /50 m/
- Public parking – 100m
HOW TO GET FROM
More information on getting to and getting around Krakow.
The Main Railway Station
- The walk takes about 20 minutes, go to the Market Square, Pijarska and Florianska Streets, then go to the other side of the Market Square and behind the Town Hall Tower go to Wiślna Street for traffic lights at the Cracow Philharmonic, for which the Zwierzyniecka Street begins. Tarłowska Street is the first street on the left of Zwierzyniecka Street, then at number 15 you will find the INDALO Cafe where you will receive the keys to your room.
- TRAM number 2, it goes in direction of Salwator. Tram goes about 7 minutes. It is possible to buy tickets in machines on the board, please prepare coins. Get out on a third stop named Filharmonia. The tram will turn right, please follow the same street – Zwierzyniecka, after about 300m, take the first turning on your left up stairs and go straight on until you come to the Cafe, before the gate nr 13/15. There is our reception.
The cost: – Regular, single – 2,80 zł – Half–fare, single – 1,40 zł
- TAXI from Main Station to our Hotel, depending on the rate and company it will cost about 20 zł.
The International Airport Kraków – Balice
- PUBLIC bus TRANSPORT: lines 252 and night line 902
The timetables: line 252 and night line 902
The cost: – Regular, single – 4 zł – Half–fare, single – 2 zł
The tickets can be buy from a ticket machines located on the buses (take only a cash coins mainly), at a bus stop (accepts a cash or credit or debit cards) or in case of failure of a cash machines from a driver (must have cash counted out).
From bus nr 252 get out on stop Jubilat, than go underground and go straight until you come to Zwierzyniecka Street, and turn left. Go along about 300 m, and take the first turning on your right. It will be Tarłowska Street. There is our Cafe in the building near the park.
Night bus nr 902, stops next to Cracow Philharmonic, when you get out go back to Zwierzyniecka Street, and turn left. Go along about 300 m, and take the first turning on your left. It will be Tarłowska Street. There is our Cafe next to gate number 13/15.
- The other way to get to city centre of Krakow from Balice Airport is by taking a TRAIN, it arrives to The Main Railway Station. Access from the T1 (international) and T2 (domestic) terminals is free of charge to the train stop SHUTTLE BUS. Later follow the instructions as above.
The cost: – Single – 9 zł – Return – 16 zł
A ticket can be purchase from a ticket machines which are located on Platforms and in the train (pay by cash or credit or debit cards)
The timetable from Kraków Balice Airport Station to Central Kraków
0:18, 5:13, 6:14, 7:02, 7:51, 9:10, 10:17, 11:15, 12:08, 13:05, 14:05, 15:06, 16:11, 17:10, 17:59, 18:46, 20:20, 21:12, 22:19, 23:15
- TAXI – we can arrange a friendly taxi, it takes about 20 minutes to get to Indalo Rooms, the cost is about 90 zł.